Unable to pay?
In-kind services and scholarships are another way to move forward.
Are you committed to the path of personal growth, excited about Will You programs, and unable to pay? If so, in-kind services and scholarships present additional options for dedicated people to pursue their best path forward.
In-kind services are products at wholesale value, or services, that you or your company wish to provide as a substitution for payment by cash, credit, etc.. To apply for this opportunity, please submit answers to the below questions, along with a personal note to email@example.com.
To apply for a scholarship supplied by a generous donor, please submit answers to the below questions, along with a personal note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How did you hear about Will You?
- In which programs do you wish to enroll?
- Have you been mentored before, and if so, by whom?
- List at least five character references with contact information.
- List the name and phone number of your closest friend.
- List the name and phone number of your employer or current source of income and their relationship to you.
- Attach your prior year’s tax return (if you have one).
Replies from Will You: All emails will be processed on a first come, first serve basis. Please allow up to six weeks for your reply. Additional follow-up questions may be presented at that time.